CILT Award 2022 | Service Excellence through Digitalisation
Submission Deadline | 18 July 2022 6:00p.m. (HKT)
The CILT Award 2022 ("The Award") aims to recognise role models in the Industry of Logistics and Transport on their outstanding achievements in business operations and customer services, as well as their leading applications of new technologies. The Award is open to companies and organisations of all sizes in transport, logistics and supply chain in Hong Kong.
The theme for the Award is 'Service Excellence through Digitalisation'. There are two categories of awards, namely, the Enterprise Award and the SME Award, each category will have one winner.
If your company has solid and sensible applications on new digital technology, may it be 5G, Internet of things, automatic reporting, artificial intelligence or the like, please do not hesitate to join the Award for sharing with the Industry your successful story, wisdom, talent and bright idea on digitalisation, and for enhancing your remarkable company image.
- Enterprise Award
- SME Award
- Customer satisfaction (Internal User Buy in or Public Acceptance)
- Significance in business operations, benefits and impact
- Innovation, creativity and uniqueness in applications
- System continuity and upgradability (scalable and sustainable), functionality and integrability
- Briefing Session: 28 June 2022 (Tue) (please click here for online registration)
- Submission Deadline: 6:00p.m. (HKT) on 18 July 2022 (Monday)
- Final Presentation: Late August 2022
- Result Announcement: September 2022
- Award Presentation: CILTHK AGM in September 2022
- All submissions must reach the CILTHK office via email to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 6:00p.m. on 18 July 2022 (Monday). Entrant should clearly marked "Submission for CILT Award 2022" at the email subject heading.