NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN on 18th August 2021 that the Annual General Meeting (AGM) 2021 of the Chartered Institute of Logistics and Transport in Hong Kong will be held on Thursday, 9th September 2021 at 19:00 hours in Function Rooms, 2/F, The Harbourview, 4 Harbour Road, Wanchai, Hong Kong.
- Welcome address of the President of CILTHK
- To receive and adopt the minutes of the Annual General Meeting 2020 held on 17th September 2020
- To receive and adopt the 2020/2021 Annual Report of the Council
- To receive and adopt the Financial Report for the year ending 31st December 2020
- To re-appoint Ronald H.T. Lee & Co. as the Honorary Auditor to audit the account for the financial year ending 31st December 2021
- To consider and pass a special resolution on certification fee for additional tier of Organisation Membership with effect from 1st Octobe 2021 (Appendix III)
- To present awards and certificates
- To consider any other business
In accordance with Prevention and Control of Disease (Prohibition on Group Gathering) Regulation (Cap. 599G) (the Regulation), please strictly observe all related provisions of the Regulation as detailed in Appendix I of the Notice of AGM 201 when attending the AGM.
Please click here
for the Notice of the Annual General Meeting 2021.
The Annual Report 2020/2021 including the Auditor's Report for the year 2020 can be accessed through MEMBER LOGIN on the CILTHK website in Member Area\Member Download\CILTHK AGM.
Please feel free to contact the CILTHK Office at telephone number 2866-6336 / 3114-8033 for any assistance or clarification on the matter.
BY ORDER OF THE COUNCIL
Joseph CF Tsui, FCILT
P.S. The revision of the CILTHK's Articles of Association resolved in 2017's Annual General Meeting enables notices of meetings to be given by electronic means. Accordingly, annual report, general meeting notice and related documents will be sent to all members in electronic form rather than in printed form from 2018 onwards.