SPRINTER 2 Programme
Accelerate Business with Innovations
Innovation adoption is the key to business transformation, and indeed a must for staying competitive in the dynamic market nowadays. HKSTP and HSBC together launch SPRINTER 2 programme to help businesses explore, connect and co-create innovations with tech ventures for company growth and expansion. The new cohort on Logistics and Buildings has just been launched! The Programme is for SMEs and mid-cap corporate in logistics and buildings sector to embrace innovation for business performance.
SPRINTER 2 - Logistics & Buildings
Helps business accelerate performance with innovations.
SMEs and mid-cap corporates in:
- Logistics (including air, road, sea freight) &
- Buildings & Related Services (e.g. construction, real estate and property management)
By joinig SPRINTER 2, you will:
- Get quick access to innovation that are ready for adoption/co-creation for your business
- Build network with tech ventures and corporates in the industries
- Be the mentor of innovations teams and adopt their way of disruptive thinking
Programme framework & benefits:
Stage 1 | Discovery | Orientation (11 Nov 2021)
Stage 2 | Matching | Solution Day (17 Feb 2022)
Stage 3 | Co-Creation | Interview Review (25 Aug 2022) & Demo Day (29 Sep 2022)
(*Dates of key events are subject to change without prior notice.)
Enrolment Deadline: 30 Sep 2021
For registration, please click HERE. To learn more, please click HERE.