NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN on 8th August 2022 that the Annual General Meeting (AGM) 2022 of the Chartered Institute of Logistics and Transport in Hong Kong will be held on Friday, 2nd September 2022 at 19:00 hours in Function Rooms, 2/F, The Harbourview, 4 Harbour Road, Wanchai, Hong Kong.
- Welcome address of the President of CILTHK
- To receive and adopt the minutes of the Annual General Meeting 2021 held on 9th September 2021
- To receive and adopt the 2021/2022 Annual Report of the Council
- To receive and adopt the Financial Report for the year ending 31st December 2021
- To elect Members of the Council for the ensuing term 2022-2024 ending 30th September 2024 (a list of the nominations received as at 22nd July 2022 and the Personal Profiles of Nominees are attached in Appendix III)
- To re-appoint Mr David BEAVES as the Honorary Legal Advisor for the ensuing term 2022-2024
- To re-appoint Ronald H.T. Lee & Co. as the Honorary Auditor to audit the account for the financial year ending 31st December 2022
- To present awards and certificates
- To consider any other business
In accordance with Prevention and Control of Disease (Prohibition on Group Gathering) Regulation (Cap. 599G) (the Regulation), please strictly observe all related provisions of the Regulation as detailed in Appendix I of the Notice of AGM 2022 when attending the AGM.
Please click here
for the Notice of the Annual General Meeting 2022.
The Annual Report 2021/2022 including the Auditor's Report for the year 2021 can be accessed through MEMBER LOGIN on the CILTHK website in Member Area\Member Download\CILTHK AGM.
Please feel free to contact the CILTHK Office at telephone number 2866-6336 / 3114-8033 for any assistance or clarification on the matter.
BY ORDER OF THE COUNCIL
Joseph CF Tsui, FCILT
P.S. The revision of the CILTHK's Articles of Association resolved in 2017's Annual General Meeting enables notices of meetings to be given by electronic means. Accordingly, annual report, general meeting notice and related documents will be sent to all members in electronic form rather than in printed form from 2018 onwards.