CILTHK is pleased to support the below event.
11th International Forum on Shipping, Ports and Airports
Organised by The C.Y. Tung International Centre for Maritime Studies (C.Y. Tung ICMS) |
Department of Logistics and Maritime Studies (LMS) of the Faculty of Business | PolyU
16-20 May 2022 | Hong Kong
The C.Y. Tung International Centre for Maritime Studies (C.Y. Tung ICMS) and the Department of Logistics and Maritime Studies (LMS) of The Faculty of Business are organising the 11th International Forum on Shipping, Ports and Airports (IFSPA) 2022 in Hong Kong, from 16 to 20 May 2022 (Monday-Friday)..
Theme 'Resilience from Adversity', the IFSPA 2022 is devoted to providing an interactive platform for universities around the globe, institutions, industry leaders, international stakeholders amd related associations to collaborate and discuss technological, environmental, economic, policy and operational management issues. Selected quality papers will be recommended for publication in the Special Issues of Maritime Business Review (MABR) and other journals.
- For online submission of IFSPA 2022, please click here.
- For online submission of MABR, please click here
Submission & Topics:
We are looking for papers focusing on the following topics related to maritime, aviation and transport logistics, but not restricted to:
- Resolving the coronavirus adversity
- Resilience for passengers and cargo flows
- Short-term and long-term impacts of coronavirus
- Customer behaviour and market analysis
- Airline strategy, operations and management
- Planning, strategy, operations and management in airport and seaport
- Air transport policy and regulation
- Safety and security in maritime and aviation
- Human capital, education and training in air and maritime transport
- Network analysis and scheduling in air and maritime transport
- Sustainability, environment, green and social responsibility
- Intermodal transport and connectivity
- Marine ecosystem, marine conservation and fisheries and marine resource
- Cruise hub, ferry services and onboard health
- Maritime law and insurance
- Shipping finance and investment
- Logistics and supply chain management
- Artificial Intelligence, Blockchain and Automatic Identification System (AIS) Applications
- Big data, Internet of Things, social networks and digital marketing
- Autonomous ship, arctic shipping, smart shipping and coastal shipping
- Efficiency, performance and service quality assessment
Submission Deadline: 31 January 2022